Did you know that in 2021, Canada accounted for 17.5% of the USA’s total export sales, while countries in Europe comprised another 21.2%? These markets come with clear opportunities but also unique challenges for exporters, including legal differences, languages, units of measurement, and currencies. When it comes to sales in these regions, you’ll want to position yourself for success.
To help you navigate through these concerns, we invite you to join us for a panel discussion followed by a Q&A session with trade commissioners from the following nations:
- Canada, which imported $307.6 billion in 2021; key products include the vehicle, machinery, and electrical machinery sectors
- France, which imported $29.9 billion in 2021; key products include the machinery, chemical, and transportation machinery/equipment sectors
- Netherlands, which imported $53.6 billion in 2021; key products include the medical instrument, machinery, and mineral fuel sectors
- Spain, which imported $16.1 billion in 2021; key products include the pharmaceutical product, machinery, and mineral fuel sectors
- Cabo Verde, which imported $12.6 million in 2021, nearly double the amount from 2020; key products include the antique, vehicle, and electrical machinery sectors
This event will take place from 4-7 pm EST on Wednesday, March 16. Attendees will have the option of attending either free online. Register for the free event here